Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Catching up...

WOW! Can you believe that January is almost over? Seems like just yesterday was New Year's Eve. I've realized that November was the last time I posted a blog, so lets play a little catch up...


Frosty the Snowman Cake Pops

My son's class was delighted by the Frosty the Snowman cake pops he brought for the end of the year holiday party. When I entered the classroom to join the party that day I was cheered, I've never been cheered before by a room full of people, it made me want to walk out of the room and come back in again. I didn't, but I really wanted too..hee hee

Once again I forgot to take pictures of the baskets that I made for the teacher's. It's something on my list of "work on" for the year. Cause lets face it, we all like blogs with pretty pictures of food. 


My first cake of 2012 was something I've never done before and I LOVED creating it, it turned out beautifully and I really enjoyed doing something outside of the box and trying something new. 
Rice Krispie Treat Cake
Along with two chocolate bowls there were chocolate details and lots of yummy fruit!


and my most recent cake was for a special 4 year old's birthday
Happy Birthday Logan!!


I have a lot of cakes coming up for this next month, plus I am going to try to start trying new things to just practice and learn. So stay tuned for some fun things coming up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Rice Krispie Treat Cake. Simply beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete